you should get gears of war 2 or call of duty4

seriously both are available for PC.
enjoy your buy.

We love u!!! Welcome

Gz !

Around the Network
shio said:
Sharky54 said:
Did I say you can't build a cheap one? I would want to build something near top of the line. When I buy something, I go for the best.

So you bought a machine that only allows around the low settings of the PC versions?!

Also, that $550 PC is top of the line. There are no longer Desktop PCs over $1000 being sold in the average store.

It appears nobody cares about the superiority of the PC.  Only 2.5 million people bought CoD4 on PC.

get mass effect and try fable 1 and halo 2 they are way better then their sequel

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Unclean said:
You bought a 360 without knowing what games to get? You dont like Halo? You are buying all multiplat games for your ps3? ....Why did you buy the 360 again? Seriously.
Oh, and prepare mentally for this.

Is this some kind reverse phsycology troll post on PS3 becuase people can't cross game chat?

Sharky54 said:
Oh, I also hate everything valve makes. They piss me off. So I refuse to pay for Left 4 Dead or anything they make.

Okay, I am calling bullshit until you put your gamertag in your sig.

You hate almost every exclusive, but they are the reason you bought it. ok.

I mean it just sounds weird. Especially the hate on fable 2 considering you are a WRPG fan.

Next time you buy a console, know what you want, don't depend on a video game sales website forum board with anonymous weirdos, like me.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Sharky54 said:
Oh, I also hate everything valve makes. They piss me off. So I refuse to pay for Left 4 Dead or anything they make.

Okay, I am calling bullshit until you put your gamertag in your sig.

You hate almost every exclusive, but they are the reason you bought it. ok.

I mean it just sounds weird. Especially the hate on fable 2 considering you are a WRPG fan.

Next time you buy a console, know what you want, don't depend on a video game sales website forum board with anonymous weirdos, like me.

Eh not really... for example... i got my Xbox 360 first and foremost for Star Ocean: The Last Hope since i love tri-ace games and somehow found out about IU and thought it was utter shyte VS SO4...

It all depends really.