By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT4 is now a 10 million seller!

Carl2291 said:
Aion said:
Good sales those are probably GT's peak.

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

Anyway, this goes to prove the common known fact on the VGChartz forums that Gran Turismo 5 wont hit 5 million.

It will hit 5 million lifetime.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Aion said:
Carl2291 said:
Aion said:

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

Anyway, this goes to prove the common known fact on the VGChartz forums that Gran Turismo 5 wont hit 5 million.

Just 5 million? Or more?

Aion said:
Carl2291 said:
Aion said:

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

Exactly. In Europe. + 1,5 M in America. + 1,7 M in Japan. I think it is will be true.

GT5 will have sexy legs, confirmed.

Lol @ people's predictions, a demo of GT5 hit 4 million alone..

CGI-Quality said:
Aion said:
Carl2291 said:
Aion said:

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

GT5:P is already nearing 4mill. How will GT5 only hit 5mill lifetime? O_o

leave Aion CGI,aurguing with him will not to do any good.He is a complete 360 FANBOY.All his post are full of fanboyism

Anyways confirming GT5 will be big

Around the Network
RED53DEVILS said:
CGI-Quality said:
Aion said:
Carl2291 said:
Aion said:

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

GT5:P is already nearing 4mill. How will GT5 only hit 5mill lifetime? O_o

leave Aion CGI,aurguing with him will not to do any good.He is a complete 360 FANBOY.All his post are full of fanboyism

Anyways confirming GT5 will be big

Well you can't hide the truth, 5 million sounds perfect for it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

5 million what a joke

GT > Halo people

Aion said:
Carl2291 said:
Aion said:

Gran Turismo 3 says hi!

Maybe you hav'nt seen the sales of other Gran Turismo games? But anyway I think GT5 will reach 10 million+

Surprised the adjustment took so long considering what a high profile franchise Gran Turismo is. GT2 is the only GT game to not reach 10 million and even that passed 9 million. No way will GT5 NOT reach 10 million considering it is the first flagship GT title this generation. This generation has also shown that the big franchises sell and have no doubt that GT5 will pass 10 million. The franchise already has monster legs however a good online implementation will lock on 10 million for GT5.

First year it will pass 7 million is my prediction.

Edit - The PD website says 6.28 million units of GT4 were shipped in EU yet this site says 6.33 million copies were sold. My A level maths is failing me right now. :(

It has great potential to reach the 10m mark.

If they would release it around slim release it could get a massive boost right from the beginning especially in the EU.