By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest Swords for Wii: Anyone going to buy this game?

I am going to buy it!

Around the Network

I still gotta buy Super Paper Mario first.

And before that I still gotta beat Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door on GC.

I got too many games and not enough time, man!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

I'm not gonna buy it because this isn't the type of game that would have good replay, but I am excited about renting and beating it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I'm certainly going to get it, very few solid Wii titles have come in AUS at the moment.

will pass, but I hope it does well in overall sales.

Around the Network

Aww they are going by Dragon Quest and not Dragon Warrior now? Boo but i'll still buy it. I remember trying to be the nes one a while back. Good game so I could just imagen it on the wii :).

Well, I was excited about this game a while ago, and I'll maybe buy it, but I'm not as interested as before. Besides, I remember Onna saying the game is actually not that great.

How is this a must get game for you, W29. You know it's on the Wii right? Which you don't own...

In your other topic about the article saying wii might be a fad you were saying there were no games that as a 360 owner made you want to buy a wii. Did you change your mind? Seems odd this game would be the one to do it.

Edit:That video does make me more interested in getting the game though. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Onna76 says it's dissapointing. But I'll most propably get it though.

The_vagabond7 said:

How is this a must get game for you, W29. You know it's on the Wii right? Which you don't own...

In your other topic about the article saying wii might be a fad you were saying there were no games that as a 360 owner made you want to buy a wii. Did you change your mind? Seems odd this game would be the one to do it.

Edit:That video does make me more interested in getting the game though.

I like RPG's and seeing this game really does make me want to get the Wii. This is a plus on the Wii for me.

I know what I was talking about and its not odd.