By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest Swords for Wii: Anyone going to buy this game?

@DonWii - I think I read a couple impressions on here and from various people who imported it on GameFaqs.com (which, yes, is full of idiots, but is a great place to get import impressions from normal people)

Around the Network

I will have to wait and rent it to see if I like it.

I would also like to see a console port of the stand-alone game it was based on. Maybe S-E could include that in the overseas versions for making us wait.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I've heard some complaints about bugs with characters not appearing when you enter a town, and then suddenly popping up as the game loads them into place...short and easy I can kind of take, but buggy is something else.

If those complaints turn out to be true, and bearing in mind that by the time this game comes out there is going to be a lot more to choose from, I won't buy it. But in theory, I think it's really cool.

When does it come out?

Around the Network

Didn't someone in the forums say this game isn't all that great. It might have been Onna I think. I wanted to play it but with umbrella chronicles and SMG coming out for the wii, I don't think I'll have the time. And by 2008 comes along Mario Kart wii, No more Heroes, Brawl, etc... will all be released.

For me it is a rent, but I am still interested.
Anyone think that this game have a wasted co-op potential?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

It's nowhere near the top of my to-buy list.  Renting may change that though.

It looks really fun. Now plays, different story. I can imagine a longer version of this game though = me buy.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Looks neat. Seems like Itsame said it has wasted co-op potential though. It's on my list of games i'll get.