By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
outlawauron said:

Alright, I'll start with this!

Hehe, I got my little brother to help me a little bit with this one.

Anyways, I got a launch 20GB model and it died on me in Mid 2007. I got the replacement model from my RROD and this one died on me Novemeber of 2008 due to a crappy video card. That wasn't in warranty.

So, I traded it in at Gamestop on Black Friday and bought a used one. It's been working fine ever since.

So, two 360s have died and I'm on my 3rd.

OMFG I WANT J00'er HDTV! (Selvaria + Alicia + whitty Tag of Obviousness ftw!)

Around the Network

I got the Xbox360 pro with 20 GB in November 2005 (Launch-console) and had 1 rrod 2007. MS fixed it in 4 days and gave me one or 3 months XBL Gold as excuse :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Xbox 360 Elite since Dec 07, falcon motherboard. No problems. I do keep it well maintained and ventilated :) It's my bay-beh!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Zizzla_Rachet said:
outlawauron said:

Anyways, I got a launch 20GB model and it died on me in Mid 2007. I got the replacement model from my RROD and this one died on me Novemeber of 2008 due to a crappy video card. That wasn't in warranty.

So, I traded it in at Gamestop on Black Friday and bought a used one. It's been working fine ever since.

How did you get VC achivements?

Xbox 360 supports Bluray Konfirmed!

I do it through my Christian black magic.

But I also have my BlazBlue theme in the background!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
outlawauron said:

So did you guys hack your 360 then?

Around the Network
De85 said:
chapset said:
wow!! the failure rate will be high,
I got a 60GB pro 4 or 5 months old still working fine but I don't use it often

Probably, but you have to remember that the community here is not representative of the general public, and plays their consoles far more than the average person does.

SO what? Aren't we suppose to play with them, I mean the ps3 users and wii users on vgchartz most likely do play as much with their console as 360 owners do and the failure rate is still not that high, microsoft screw up big time this gen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
outlawauron said:

No!

It's just a joke considering I plaster my love for Valkyria in this picture showcasing my 360.

It's just a joke. I only have a modded PSP and PS2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
outlawauron said:

No!

It's just a joke considering I plaster my love for Valkyria in this picture showcasing my 360.

It's just a joke. I only have a modded PSP and PS2.

Yeah it was a running joke..Since his Motto is VC! and it was under achivement progress blocking out the actual game..

360 Pro 20gb, bought it late June/early July 2008. Almost had RROD (late last year) right after I transported it in the back of my trunk. Before the red solidified, I shut it down and turned it on again and never had a problem since.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I have had 5 360's for home use, still got 3, two in use and one boxed up as a spare, only one caused issues and that was one of the cooling fans kept making rattling noises, fixed it myself with a bit of blutak! no RROD's ever but I have repaired them for other people,