By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I miss Legend of Legaia (THE ORIGINAL)

I think we need to make it loud and clear that we want these games back lol

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Around the Network

I played this one. Never found it much special. It's an ok game, but there are far better RPGs on the PSX. It had some cool ideas, like the chaining of different attacks in a turn, but most characters were really annoying (specially Noa!)

zexen_lowe respect toke 9999 points of damage.

And how can u be annoyed by guy who don't speak? I get u hate SMT games too XD

This game is faar better than Suikoden :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Noa doesn't speak??? She speaks far too much!!

I remember seeing that case somewhere. Never played the game though. Maybe at a friends house or a game store.

Around the Network

Shitsoyodayucky! Translation: I Punch You!

Yea, the game was nice, but it got broken at the end. Level 40 enter the final dungeon the enemies give like 1 exp a kill take forever to kill and woop ur ass the entire time.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

oops am thinking of the hero 10 years is along time, thats what i get for renaming

the characters XD

anyways, i didn't find her annoying at all, she was very innocent and sweet

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I don't believe this. That game was terrible. Talking about mist and crap. It was like a really bad ff knockoff.

@theprof00

FF knockoff?!!, now am sure u never played it

legend of dragoon is far more underrated than this and far better too