By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I miss Legend of Legaia (THE ORIGINAL)

Shooters are the new rpgs thats why. They will make a comeback someday, I mean even the adventure game is coming back and that has been dead for a long time... Well minus monkey island it survived the onslaught.

Around the Network

i miss this game so much along with xenogears, suikoden, legend of dragoon...

This was the very first RPG I ever bought. Epic.

This is one of my favorites. Really love the way you put random buttons then you discover a new skill or attacks lol. I think Sony needs to revive a lot of titles LOD, Alundra and this one. Even if this are all release on the PSP I won't mind.

Yes man, if Sony kept throwing games like this out, I think we'd see a different generation right now.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Around the Network

I still have it.  It's probably my 2nd favorite RPG.  The first being Xenogears.

Wha a coincidence. I started playing Legaia again this week because I told a friend about it and Legaia 2 and suddenly had the urge to play them again. I originally stopped in Conkram. Now I'm fighting Cort in the Absolute Fortress.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Love it and still have my original copy.

This is a ps1 game I missed that I'd love to try out since I have legaia 2. I'm hoping it makes it to PSN but if not, I'll just get a used copy

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Honestly the PS1 had so many cool and original games that a lot of them were overlooked...I never got to play Legend of Legaia but I did play and beat Legaia 2: Duel Saga which I enjoyed.