By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wi-Fi play for Dr. Mario Wii confirmed!

Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu (the Japanese at the end translates to "Bacteria Extermination") is a remake of the classic Dr. Mario puzzler. You can make your Mii appear in place of the Mario characters, and can challenge friends over Wi-Fi. The game includes the Saikin Bokumetsu game from the Japanese Brain Age 2, which can now be play cooperatively with four players.

More images here: http://media.wii.ign.com/articles/826/826149/imgs_1.html  

Info from IGN

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Awesome --- Awesome

I was going to complain about you being slow, but this bit is actually new. Therefore I have no choice, but to complain about the broken link. =P

Sweet! Nice to see Nintendo finally taking multiplayer seriously.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Parokki said:
I was going to complain about you being slow, but this bit is actually new. Therefore I have no choice, but to complain about the broken link. =P

Fixed! Thanks ;)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I repeat -- awesome

Fucking Amazing.

It's like Nintendo were waiting to see what the competition had and decided to give them a big 'F U'

If I were to list classic nintendo games that deserved a sequel, and had never gotten one this would be at the top of my list. Now we just need a River City Ransom Wii and a Crystalis Wii gaem

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Any Information about a possible release date around yet?