By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 3 now confirmed to be Wii exclusive

^ Well, 2 FF games are heading towards Wii, of which one is $15,- and one is looking good.

Now bring on: a real Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and Lufia, and who needs the FF main series anymore?

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
^ Well, 2 FF games are heading towards Wii, of which one is $15,- and one is looking good.

Now bring on: a real Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and Lufia, and who needs the FF main series anymore?

A new Secret of Mana is a great idea. You know what would be teh Megatonz? If Nintendo let Square make a new...

Super Mario RPG !!!

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

Even better idea: Smash Bros RPG by Square! With all the smash bros characters.

MrMarc said:
*~Onna76~* said:
. Oh well *gives her WII a hug and feels a Nintendo fanboy for a day*.

You're groping a Nintendo fanboy for a whole day?! o_O  

Are you talking about me?

Seriously, are we soon seeing you again as Wiigirl, Onna?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

BengaBenga said:
Even better idea: Smash Bros RPG by Square! With all the smash bros characters.

Gotta say that I'm not into Smash Bros... and that would be a spinoff's spinoff. But the original Mario RPG was such a great game, much better than Paper Mario 1 & 2, IMO. The sense of humor in this game is very special, and refreshingly different from standard Mario games.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network

@BengaBenga

That's a good idea but pretty hard to implement into a genre such as an RPG; all these characters couldn't possibly fit in the game. What would be the cause? Peach abducted? Why should i.e MetaKnight give a damn? I hope you get my drift.

calm down guys, yes MH3 is comin to wii but its not a wii exclusive, its a multiplatform game meaning ps3 users are also getting the game. check this out for evidence:

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6180675.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

but anyway, we will have a cheaper option if we wanna play MH3!! its an exciting news no matter wat

gengka said:
calm down guys, yes MH3 is comin to wii but its not a wii exclusive, its a multiplatform game meaning ps3 users are also getting the game. check this out for evidence:

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6180675.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

but anyway, we will have a cheaper option if we wanna play MH3!! its an exciting news no matter wat

i dont believe gamespot really. Neogaf is more reliable hehe

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Um.. I think one of us are interpreting it wrong

"As always, we at Capcom will continue to strive to develop new and original games that appeal to a broad audience around the world while expanding our properties for multiple platforms. We believe that by bringing the Monster Hunter series to multiple platforms, it will help the franchise reach an even greater number of users eager for its unique gameplay."

They clearly say series, not Monster Hunter 3 .. as you know, the previous games have been on PS2 and PSP, hence bringing the 3rd game to Wii will be continuing the multiple platforms trend

gengka said:

Actually that article says that MH3 was previously in development for PS3.

Now if you go on japanese official capcom site you can see that MH3 for PS3 is missing ( cancelled ) while MH3 tri is listed as a Wii game.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.