By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poll: How many of you submit Game Play Data to the Nintendo Channel on Wii?

1. Played Brawl online for ~ 2 hours total, Mario Kart ~4 hours total, The Conduit ~1.5 hours total
2. 2 VC Games (Punch-Out, Sin & Punishment) 5 WiiWare (Lostwinds, Bit.Trip Beat, Bit.Trip Core, Mega Man 9, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
3. I do submit my data

Around the Network

i did the last time i played on my wii, but that was over a year ago now

1. I don't use the wii for online games
2. I do buy some virtual console games, no wiiware games though.
3. I do submit my play data onto the channel

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

I use it for everything, and I always submit a review score for a new game on the Nintendo channel when I can.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

1) Play lots of online games
2) Downloaded at least 15 WW/VC games so far
3) I submit my data often

Around the Network

1) Haven't played any online games
2) I have downloaded 2 Wii Ware games and 20 Virtual Console games
3) I submit my data every month or so.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I play games online right when they come out, but most Wii games sit offline as I prefer the online play of X-Box Live to Nintendo's network.

I have spent over 300$ on VC and WiiWare titles (Don't know how many games too many to count, my whole internal memory is filled up and I had to remove some games to make room for other ones)

I use the Nintendo Channel to watch that new show called Nintendo Week or what ever. I used to use many other channels like the vote channel etc...etc... but I found they took up too much space on the hard drive so I removed all the unnescessary channels!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer