By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poll: How many of you submit Game Play Data to the Nintendo Channel on Wii?

1) I occasionally play online with fiends in Animal Crossing
2) 6 VC / 7 WW games
3) I don't wanna use the Nintendo Channel in case it submits my Homebrew Channel useage and Nintendo sends the magic code that causes my Wii to say "SCREW YOU I'M LEAVIN" and makes the little bugger swim all the way back to Kyoto

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

I occasionally play Mario Kart online.

I've downloaded 21 VC games and 3 WiiWare games, and would download more VC games if I could play them on my DSi (not N64 titles as I don't expect DS to emulate them). I'd also get more WiiWare games if my budget wasn't so limited lately.

I do submit my play data to Nintendo, and often use other channels such as the News Channel and Mii Contest Channel.

I don't, it doesn't really matter to me.

I used to but I needed WC24 on all the time, which created a lot of unnecessary heat, so I took it off. Then I found a way for WC24 to be on without the heat (take off standby connection) but i never really put back on the option to send my data to ninty.
I download WW games, hardly ever play online, in fact the only game i have ever tried online is conduit, and that was about 4 times, which i enjoyed.

1) Just Mario Kart and Animal Crossing
2) 14 VC, 1 WW for Secret Santa
3) Yes

Around the Network

Thanks for your sharing. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

1. I rarely play games online, but I do occasionally
2. I have 3 WW games, but I need a SD card to get more
3. I do submit my play data to Nintendo

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

1) Mario Kart and Castlevania Judgment. I tried the Conduit but couldn't play online. If the game has online I will try it but I'm not too much in online gaming. I also use the Mii Contest and Forecast channel.

2) Also the shop channel, 20 VC games and 10 Wiiware approximately.

3) I do submit data through the Nintendo Channel. Like to watch videos, recommend games and download DS demos from time to time.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

1. I play online in the games that have it.

2. 10VC and 7WW games... I am unlikely to buy many more VC games though.

3. I submit data weekly... in fact I am not certain but I may have submitted data to multiple regions. (I check other Nintendo channels than just UK, and i'm notcertain if it counts my data seperately on each channel/country)

I use the opera browser (on it now) I did use the voting channel, but not much anymore... I rarely use the forecast channel, and almost never use news or photo channels. Mii has been used a good amount but not recently, and Mii contest I used a lot for the first ~3 months, but haven't used it since.

1. i play online in mario kart and excitebots (i don't even bother with ssbb's online because it's crap)
2. um, 21 vc games and 13 ww games (i'm crazy for the service, probably spent around 300 bucks on it all together)
3. yes, i submit my game play data on that channel. i'm currently waiting for the nintendo channel updata for the NA. please release soon, NOA :(.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.