By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

It's nice that Japanese dev's paid attention to my statements about major third party Wii games coming from Japan first and decided to prove me right.

That really sucks for the PSP. It just lost it's biggest franchise. It's biggest by far!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Wow, somebody up there loves me.

14:37: For the Wii Fit presentation, Miyamoto calls out talent Shinji Morisue and model Sayo Aizawa. Check out Aizawa's Be Happy blog while waiting for more updates.

14:34: Miyamoto jokes, "I've become a bit slim, haven't I? It's because I'm enjoying developing Wii Fit."

Ok wait, so Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is a Wii ware title? Or is that only the online part of it?

Ok, there's no way Nintendo can do all this demo, wii ware download stuff without releasing harddrive compatability soon.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

OH my fuck what the shit is going on?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Smashbros.com update could be huge tonight.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

@stof , I think you are 100% right. There will definitely be wii usb hard drive soon.

I guess this was the VERY LATE September surprise. All is forgiven Reggie.

Good job, Nintendo..

Monster Hunter 3 is now a Wii exclusive? o.o how the hell did that happen

I just saw a new Wii commercial on TV...just advertising the Wii experience in general, and Wii Sports.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )