By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

Why is tonight better than E3 and every other conference ever? I didn't even know there was a conference tonight... heh

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

To clarify: DO NOT EXPECT A WII HARD DRIVE. THE DEMO CHANNEL DOWNLOADS DEMOS OF DS GAMES TO THE DS, NOT THE WII.

My brain is collapsing. I can't tell what direction is up. What the hell is happening to me? All these megatons are tearing me apart! I can't take it!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

naznatips said:
No stof there is an exclusive FF:CC for Wii Ware in addition to the one already annonced. The demo isn't what you think. You use the internet to download the demos of DS games onto the DS. Not Wii demos, DS demos. Just like download and play, except the Wii is used as the access station for the transfer.

I don't know what's going on. I'm being flooded with overwhelming amounts of awesomeness. I'm so confused. There are so many industry freaking breaking announcements flying by that I just can't take it all in.

Gotcha. And it's about damn time! Now what I want to know is when they're going to announce Sin and Punishment for Wii and Smash Bros for DS!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Naznatips, take a deep breath. WOW!
Holy Mother fucking shit!!!

Around the Network

14:46: Morisue has a BMI of 26.68. Aizawa is 18.84 -- she is a model, after all! Miyamoto is serving as health commentator as the balance board is used on stage for a variety of health tests.

14:41: The Wii Fit presentation has started. Uh-oh! The guy who's blogging at Ge-maga says that it's going to be difficult to do live commentary on this part!

naznatips said:
To clarify: DO NOT EXPECT A WII HARD DRIVE. THE DEMO CHANNEL DOWNLOADS DEMOS OF DS GAMES TO THE DS, NOT THE WII.

I STILL EXPECT A WII HARDRIVE! TOO MUCH WIIWARE STUFF FOR THEM NOT TO! 

HEY CAPITALS ARE FUN!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

He who laughs last, laughs best!!!

Yeah, the Wii will just act as the DS demo station that's in most video game stores. Now you'll have a DS demo station at your fingertips at all times, and now there's no reason for them to only host demos for 5 or so games at a time. Now they can host every DS demo they make at once. Oh so sweet.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

14:46: Morisue has a BMI of 26.68. Aizawa is 18.84 -- she is a model, after all! Miyamoto is serving as health commentator as the balance board is used on stage for a variety of health tests.

14:41: The Wii Fit presentation has started. Uh-oh! The guy who's blogging at Ge-maga says that it's going to be difficult to do live commentary on this part!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!