By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

Monster Hunter 3 pic

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/news/html/071010.html

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

My god guys take it easy will ya! I'm getting nervous by you all :D

And er Frank if you have Pokemon Battle Revolution you can also transfer your Pokemon's from the Pearl / Diamond version to the WII, in the game though, but still... its possible.

Crystal Chronicles, the little prince and the promised land... funny title :D Its a sub-title, like a spin off.

So this was it?

I know that, but that game sucks. For now I can dream that PokeRanch is better.

*~Onna76~* said:

My god guys take it easy will ya! I'm getting nervous by you all :D

And er Frank if you have Pokemon Battle Revolution you can also transfer your Pokemon's from the Pearl / Diamond version to the WII, in the game though, but still... its possible.

Crystal Chronicles, the little prince and the promised land... funny title :D Its a sub-title, like a spin off.

So this was it?

For 15$/Euros I'm definitely getting it (also getting FFCC:CB of course)...

PokeFarm sounds cool.

Virtual pet type things are usually pretty cool...better than a Stadium type game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I wonder what the significance of Dr. Mario being on Wii Ware instead of Virtual Console is. I hope that means they updated the living fuck out of it. It's soooo my favorite puzzle game. I hope it still has the old music though, or at least remixes of it. Now that they're really launching all their online shit, I wonder if this means we can have some online Dr. Mario battles?

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Organizing the Awesome:

Fire Emblem DS announced

No screens of the game were given but for FE fans this is of course huge news. Of course the DS is perfect for Strategy RPGs.

Super Mario Stadium Baseball announced

Perhaps not surprising that this was comming, but it is the newest game in the Mario Sports series of games. No info or screens at this point.

Wii Ware

It turns out that this system which was originally thought to be just small puzzle and mini games from no name developers will actually have full games from 3rd parties and Nintendo itself. This leads us too...

Pokefarm announced

Transfer your Pokemon from Diamond and Pearl to your Wii and raise them on a farm (think Monster Rancher) in this newly announced Wii Ware title.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Young King

This new Wii Ware title is a full blown online where you build your own country and play online in co-op. It will retail for $15 new on Wii Ware. First screen seen here:

DS Demo Channel announced

In a big shocker Nintendo has released a channel for the Wii that acts as a demo download station for DS games. This means that you can download demos of the latest and greatest DS games straight from the Wii's internet service.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Two very large announcements in here. One, Sonic is confirmed playable. He will have Super Sonic as a form as well. Two, online co-op is confirmed for the game. These two announcements are obviously huge news for it.

Monster Hunter 3 for Wii

Wow, this is quite the shocker. The game formerly announced to be on the PS3 is now announced for the Wii. It is unclear whether this is an exclusive for the Wii or not. Obviously big news for the Wii in Japan.  First screen below:

Alright gents and ladies. ok mostly ladies. I'm following stof an heading to bed.

Not his, mine. wow. what a night.

PEACE!!!

ClaudeLv250 said:

Monster Hunter 3 pic

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/news/html/071010.html

I didn't know there was a genre called "hunting action"

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Rubang B said:
Only 1500 Wii points for an online co-op FF CC game? Holy shit.

Given Square-Enix's propensity for squeezing the fanbase for cash, it could very well be a recurring subscription fee.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Does anyone care if I make a new topic with my summary in it for all the Non-Nintendo freaks who aren't going to want to sort through this mess?