By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo conference discussion

ssj12 said:
superchunk said:
wow, they've spent more time of wii fit than anything else.

nintendo only basically cares about wii fit.. realize this.. its why Nintendo turned me off from them.. I had a Wii up till they announced Wii fit.. then traded it in.

What about the massive Smash Bros and critically acclaimed until now Mario Galaxy. Is not like Nintendo forces you to buy Wii Fit. I'm not buying it, I'm very fit so I don't need it ;P

Around the Network
superchunk said:
FishyJoe said:
naznatips said:
FishyJoe said:

FF:CC screenshot

Is that from the Wii Ware or Wii game???? If that's frm the Wii game: Nice. If that's from the Wii Ware game: Holy shit.

If you click the middle link at the bottom, that's where it's from.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/littleking/

If you click the left link, it gives the price, 1500 Wii points.

That's i, $15 F*ck yeah. I buying that for $15.

Yeah I just shat myself.  That's insane.  People thought WiiWare was a joke compared to live arcade and PS Store too... 

naznatips,

That's the Wiiware Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game. A trailer was released of the Wii version of the game.

As you can see, the games are very different

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Well everyone. I bid you goodnight.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

2 FF:CC games on Wii then? I'm excited.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Confirmed for WiiWare:

Pokemon Ranch
Star Solider R
Dr. Mario

So whos hoping for a big SmashBros.com update tonight featuring the new trailer and Sonic?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

shams said:
routsounmanman said:
Lingyis said:
oh wow, finally, 3rd party support confirmed.

so, when are western developers gonna start making non-cash-in wii games?

yay for wiiware!

okay, so japan will have wii fit and galaxy for x'mas, everybody else will have galaxy and brawl, it seems.

Rockstar is already aboard; and EA, Activisio, Ubi are making better efforts.

Still waiting for Konami to get serious. About the last one. Wouldn't mind if EA seriously pick up their game as well.

MGS, Silent Hill, Suikoden ... and I'll be very happy :)

Indeed Konami seems to be the only Japanese 3rd party not really supporting the Wii (maybe Pro Evo 8 is any indication?). And how about Castlevania Wii???

My god guys take it easy will ya! I'm getting nervous by you all :D

And er Frank if you have Pokemon Battle Revolution you can also transfer your Pokemon's from the Pearl / Diamond version to the WII, in the game though, but still... its possible.

Crystal Chronicles, the little prince and the promised land... funny title :D Its a sub-title, like a spin off. Something SE is very good at, but what the heck 1500 WII points!! Too bad it take so long... *sigh*, From March 2008 the the service will start on WII Ware.

So this was it? By the way, what happened to the popularity channel? Not that I care about that, but its strange we no longer hear from that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Goodngiht stof! Good luck trying to sleep without all these megaton announcements crushing you. I might never sleep again.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.