By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everybody Votes?

It's been awhile, and I still love the Everybody Votes Channel on the Wii.  When I wake up most of the time, unless I'm in a real rush, I check out the channel and see some results, and toss another vote.  I am truly mystified as to who the other voters are.

(added question is how does the graph work in your profile, like my experience is low but everythign else is high . . . why is that?)

But yeah, I'm sure there'll be haters, but who here loves this channel too?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

I use it. Well I did when I was in Canada. I don't have a proper net hookup in Korea but I'm sure I'll use it again when I get back home. It's silly and lame, but fun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Well, the only thing that I dislike about the channel is that the general opinion of UK people tend to be waaayyy different than what I predict.

e.g. What do you think of anchovies? My prediction: Tasty! Result: A whopping 70% people think that they are yucky.

Also, do you like pickles in your burger? My prediction: Yes! Result: 65% people say no!

What is wrong with you Brit people!?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

uh oh anchovies

maybe theyre bigger where youre from

where i am peoples minds are blown if someone gets anchovies

however i do like pickles on a burger

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Oh yes, and another one is "What do you use to tell the time?"

My prediction: Watch. The actual result: 55% of people say mobile phone!

If you are serious about keeping the time, you should buy a watch!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

@soriku

whats it say your experience is?

i can't figure out how to raise that.

I always use it. It's awesome :P

My percentage is 69.9, never seem to reach 70...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I did when it first came out but after a bit I forgot...

Former something....

yeh the whole brain age 5 pointed thing to measure stuff

its funn entirely except experience is empty

which is just odd

This reminds me that I haven't been on that channel in a while. I'm going to go on it later today. Like someone said before, it's cheesy but fun.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger