By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I used to go every day, then for no reason I stopped, I gota check that out again

Around the Network

the guy suggesting questions reminded me of all the prank ones or obviously offensive ones ive sent.

i know they wont get used, but the novelty is fun. im sure someone somewhere gets a laugh

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
the guy suggesting questions reminded me of all the prank ones or obviously offensive ones ive sent.

i know they wont get used, but the novelty is fun. im sure someone somewhere gets a laugh

I only sent in one question:

Which colour do you prefer: Pink? / Green?

^^^

that has more chance than my ones like

"jesus gay? yay or nay"

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

I like this channel, I check it once a week. My prediction rate about which answer will be chosen by more people is about 75%. Most interesting part is this simple graphic about difference between countries. Some differences are expected, some are surprising.

Did you notice that Nintendo doesn´t allow questions about themselves. You never see questions like “Do you own a DS” or "Which Nintendo character do you like more” although I´m sure people submit them. The channel is clearly designed for questions about everyday life only.

Around the Network

My wife and I are both above 70%
My son (age 6) is at 63% -- though he usually has more points and is closer to public opinion.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Its a great channel. It is interesting to see what others think

on the everyday life questions thing

right now its star wars themed questions

Star Wars? Interesting. I`ve never seen franchise specific questions over here, just questions like "do you believe UFO´s exist” or “do you sing under the shower “,

Yep, it's a Star Wars-themed question.

Who shot first? A. Han Solo B. Greedo

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."