By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

40 Gb, May 2008, never had any problems.

Around the Network

60GB EU launch model, this is the 3rd one, the first 2 broke
and a 40GB purchased last October or November

my one has a cell and a blu ray drive!

60 GB 3 months after launch. Got YLOD once and sent it to sony and got a 60 GB back.

PSN ID: getrdone25

20GB refurb on eBay July of 2008. Replaced the HDD with a 320GB SATA. It still runs fine.

Around the Network

I have a European 60 gb model, bought on halloween! No problems with it so far.

60 GB with BC, no problems at all

Bought new 60 gig(full bc) Nov 2007 and it died on me once and I fixed it. It now has worked fine for almost a year
Bought used 20 gig(full bc) Jan 2009 and it died on me once and I fixed it. Dont really get any use as my houses 2nd tv is no longer in the house.

Both got the YLOD. I may sell both and get a slim if the BC and other stuff that the 60 gig has is there.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

60GB model, brought October 2007....still living on

will be buying a slim when its cheap and white

Original 60 from a month or two after launch.

Only issue is that disgae 3 has trouble being taken in/ejected by the bluray drive. For some unknown reason the artwork on that disc is really slippery.