By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HALO SERIES VS CALL OF DUTY VS KILLZONE SERIES, PICK YOUR WINNER

FUCKING CALL OF THE DAMN DUTY WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(1-2,4)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

WHY DO YOU LOVE CAPS?

For me:

1) Halo: Combat Evolved
2) Call of Duty 4
3) Halo 2
4) Killzone 2
5) Halo 3
6) Call of Duty: World at War
7) Killzone 1

I don't have much experience with the rest of the CoD franchise. I would say

1) Halo
2) CoD
3) Killzone

Same for the best game in the franchise. This gen:

1) CoD
2) Killzone
3) Halo

IMO.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

1. Call of Duty
2. Halo
3. Killzone 2

For me, the Halo series has been the most enjoyable. Nevertheless, I also enjoy Call of Duty (MF and WaW) and Killzone 2.

1. Call of Duty (Best FPS controls on a console I've used so far, also really fun split screen)
  2. Halo (I loved the first one but my love slowly started to desolve as the series moved along)
  3. Killzone (It was ok, I thought the controls for the game were way too slow and unprecise, the class system was great though)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

Not really judging by series as the only series I've played in entirety are Resistance, Halo, and Half-life. I have played at least one of the others ranked.

Resistance

Killzone, Halo, Half-life

Unreal, Bond

COD

1. Halo, loved all 3 Halos so it rightfully gets top spot.
2. Call of duty, Liked 2 & 4 mw, didn't really like 1,3 & 5 waw

I have played killzone 1, but only played killzone 2 in patches so i can't pass comment just yet.

Call of Duty...at the moment
Halo Series
Killzone

1. Call of Duty

2. Killzone
3. Halo

1. Halo
2. COD
3. Killzone

The only reason is cause I haven't played Killzone 2 yet but I have a hunch that I'll like it much better than COD. Modern Warfare gets boring for me really fast.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers