By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: Crystal Bearers - New gameplay clips with awesome music

Nice to see more gameplay of how to use enemies to your advantage. I haven't been this excited for a final fantasy game since IX.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

My god that music is terrible. It doesn't even fit with the gameplay and graphics.

I'm predicting a 6.9 on Metacritic for this game. Somehow, it seems genuinely lacking. It just doesn't look epic, but instead it looks silly and minigame-ish.

I really have to remember to keep this game on my Christmas watch list.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

looks awesome and music not bad.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Chrizum said:
My god that music is terrible. It doesn't even fit with the gameplay and graphics.

I'm predicting a 6.9 on Metacritic for this game. Somehow, it seems genuinely lacking. It just doesn't look epic, but instead it looks silly and minigame-ish.

Based on a couple trailers you didn't like?

Actually that seems to be reviewers and the Wii these days.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Chrizum said:

I'd rather play a game that don't took itself too seriously, than so called 'epic' game with seemingly 'serious' plot, which usually turns out to be generic and juvenile.

Though I don't expect much from storyline, charactes etc., but some gameplay ideas look neat. I hope gameplay-wise this game will be solid. Anyways better than endless grinding.

Graphics are really quite impressive, will be interesting to see how engaging and enjoyable the gameplay is.

It looks better than PS2 FFs, but the gameplay in the video reminds me more of the PS2 Mana game than a real FF.

Guys, the CC series was always action RPG.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Chrizum said:

Even though all impressions have been positive? And how does this game seem minigame-ish in any way?