By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: Crystal Bearers - New gameplay clips with awesome music

^^ agreed, they need something more tales-ish or fantasy like, i guess i'm comparing it too much to zelda (seeing how it's turned out to be more of an action adventure than an RPG).

looks very very nice though. it's looking extremely polished, more and more each time i see it :)

gonna turn out to be a great game if things keep going the way they are!

Around the Network

Yeah I read all about this in this months Nintendo Power. I'm so excited for this game. It's on my top 3 games coming out for the wii.

trestres said:
Amazing. I will be happy when we get a concrete release date.

S-E did say it's coming before the end of the year.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

game seems more of an adventure game than a jrpg. It's looking alright, not that good as some people say.

^^ I think the game is coming along great! the main character looks awsome, one of the best character designs i've seen. he looks calm and cool, but also fun (not boring), he looks strong and confident and totally un-wimpy (sorry emil)...

I do however think that the guy (Layle) needs another power, something like a sword but made out of "energy" or something, the thing i hated most about madworld was that you always had to look around for a waepon to use to get more points whereas in Zelda or No More Heroes you always had a weapon and weren't forced to look for one before you could attack.

has anybody seen anything like that in a video or something?

btw, i know that jack has a chainsaw as a weapon but you wouldn't get many points for killing people that way therefore you couldn't pass the level, it was annoying having to carry an enemy to a set of spikes or something everytime you wanted to kill somebody to get enough points for the level.

Around the Network

This rocks! Unless SE screws up, Crystal Bearers are going to be funny as hell.

Holy crap, this game looks fun as all hell. Camera control looks a little clunky, but I think I can live with that. I still miss Square's glory days on the PS1 when not every game needed to be an RPG, but they're officially off my 'scowling disapproval' list.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nice to see more gameplay of how to use enemies to your advantage. I haven't been this excited for a final fantasy game since IX.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

My god that music is terrible. It doesn't even fit with the gameplay and graphics.

I'm predicting a 6.9 on Metacritic for this game. Somehow, it seems genuinely lacking. It just doesn't look epic, but instead it looks silly and minigame-ish.

I really have to remember to keep this game on my Christmas watch list.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.