By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated game of all time.

Mario

Around the Network

Crysis
Half-life (series)
GTA4
MGS4 (MGS was way better IMO)
Halo 3
Killzone 2
Fallout 3
L4D
Resistance 2 (loved the first one)
RE5
SF4
Dead Rising
CoD WaW
RE: UC
KH (series)
FFVI
FF crisis core
Sims (series)
Forza (series)
World of Warcraft
Starcraft
Fable (series)
Star Ocean (series)
Metroid (series)
DLC anything (unless its free)
Prince of Persia (except the latest one)
Manhunt
Tales of (series)
Briad
Battlefield (series)
Spore.
This list could go on forever.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Super Mario Galaxy - the game is the "third" highest ranked of all time, with a lot of GOTY awards, the game is repetitive and boring as fuck.

GTA IV - Same as above, but "fourth"

Bioshock - I don't all the praise this game gets, the gameplay just sucks, the shooting sucks, most plasmids suck.

Every PS3 exclusive. You would swear the way this site hypes PS3 exclusives it was the second coming of Christ.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Hey I made this kind of thgread before this should be locked
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=67241

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
Undying said:
Every PS3 exclusive. You would swear the way this site hypes PS3 exclusives it was the second coming of Christ.

overhyping and overrating are different things, don't make this thread another BS "omg PS3 fans are so much worse than ____ fans" thread.

halo.
its the most generic FPS EVER.

Torillian said:
Undying said:

overhyping and overrating are different things, don't make this thread another BS "omg PS3 fans are so much worse than ____ fans" thread.

The OP blatantly calls Halo overrated. If thats not flamebait i don't know what is. This whole thread is flamebait, but when i state my opinion you get upset because its a negative comment towards the PS3.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

He says it's overrated, because he thinks it got RATED by reviewers higher than it should be. you then come in with something off topic bitching about PS3 fans. Think of it as being against your comment because of bias if that's what makes you feel better, but I'm against it because it goes against the topic of the thread and will just incite another idiotic "these fans are worse than these fans" "no these fans are definitely the worst" argument.

Undying said:
Torillian said:
Undying said:

The OP blatantly calls Halo overrated. If thats not flamebait i don't know what is. This whole thread is flamebait, but when i state my opinion you get upset because its a negative comment towards the PS3.

true.