By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 Going for $1.1 Million

mhsillen said:
Obama was not qualified, never held a job and just did local organizing. He was pushed up the ranks thru the corrupt Chicago democrat machine. You are a mindless follower watching Obama take over everything all the sheep just watching

LOL.  You hit all the conservative talking points.  Do you always just regurgitate Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Rielly, or do you actually come up with your own ideas?

Around the Network

whatever said:
mhsillen said:
A martyr for who? All the dumbasses?

I can tell from your comment you are a real genius
Your another mindless follower. Must hate her she is conservative.
The only mindless followers are those that thought this women was even remotely qualified to be VP. I could care less whether she is conservative. She's an idiot. At least I can string a few sentences together that actually make sense. So yes, if Sarah Palin is your baseline, then I am definitely a genius.

Sad that you do not know how arrogant you are. You don't know her but are calling her a dumbass. Your lofty intellect is up in the stratosphere looking down on all the idiots below you. Maybe I should bow

sguy78 said:
whatever said:
mhsillen said:

The only mindless followers are those that thought this women was even remotely qualified to be VP.  I could care less whether she is conservative.  She's an idiot.  At least I can string a few sentences together that actually make sense.  So yes, if Sarah Palin is your baseline, then I am definitely a genius.

And I'm sure you could do much better than her in her position.

You betcha!

LOL. You hit all the conservative talking points. Do you always just regurgitate Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Rielly, or do you actually come up with your own ideas?

No I am my own person,
When Obama gets into office all the conspiracy theorists went away while real rights are now being slowly taken away. Maybe you should be a little more curious.

Why do you hate her? She's a beautiful woman.

Around the Network

Obama cam barely speak a sentence with out his teleprompter or do you go deaf when that happens

mhsillen said:
whatever said:
mhsillen said:

The only mindless followers are those that thought this women was even remotely qualified to be VP. I could care less whether she is conservative. She's an idiot. At least I can string a few sentences together that actually make sense. So yes, if Sarah Palin is your baseline, then I am definitely a genius.

Sad that you do not know how arrogant you are. You don't know her but are calling her a dumbass. Your lofty intellect is up in the stratosphere looking down on all the idiots below you. Maybe I should bow

It's rather presumptuous of you to think that I don't know how arrogant I am...

wow people quit talking politics please no one is going to convince anyone else that theyre wrong so just drop it please

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

It's rather presumptuous of you to think that I don't know how arrogant I am...

And when I bring up points you ignore them by shifting the conversation to Hannity or Limbaugh. Nice device to ignore my points.

coolbeans said:
whatever said:
mhsillen said:
Obama was not qualified, never held a job and just did local organizing. He was pushed up the ranks thru the corrupt Chicago democrat machine. You are a mindless follower watching Obama take over everything all the sheep just watching

LOL.  You hit all the conservative talking points.  Do you always just regurgitate Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Rielly, or do you actually come up with your own ideas?

With all due respect, the same could be to you as well (strictly this topic).

You don't think I came up with my opinion of her on my own?  Did you guys not watch any of her interviews?  Seriously???