By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 Going for $1.1 Million

've watched interviews will all the candidates in each of the last 6 pres. elections. The only candidate that came off as bad as Palin was Stockdale (the guy Perot picked for his VP).

Joe Biden ran, did you forget the racist comments he made. And then Obama picks him as VP?
I can't believe you don't know who Joe Biden is

Around the Network

What is your opinion on Biden
You think he is smart
Most liberals will paint any conservative as stupid
It's a reflex action.

mhsillen said:
What is your opinion on Biden
You think he is smart
Most liberals will paint any conservative as stupid
It's a reflex action.

It's typical. Attack the person instead of the issue.

It's typical. Attack the person instead of the issue.

I agree, Palin has strength and she does not put up with attacks on her family and MSM hatred.

She has conservative values so she either stupid,racist,homophobic. And the libs can't get enough of people like Ted Kennedy.

Wow, you guys are better than Fox news.

Around the Network

Wow, you guys are better than Fox news.

I bring up real points and you throw out gibberish, you make no points

i am watching Yankees Red sox not fox news.

Wait I can do this
You whatever are better than MSNBC and CNN

See Whatever
Now you might want to comment on Joe Biden or will you continue to use misdirection to avoid real discourse

Imagine if the dude bought it for 1.1M, and it RRoD'd on him?
I'm sorry! That would be funny though.

mhsillen said:
See Whatever
Now you might want to comment on Joe Biden or will you continue to use misdirection to avoid real discourse

Joe Biden is a fool.  I think Obama picked him just to make sure he wouldn't be assassinated.  Biden will not be Obama's running mate in 2012, you can count on that.

I think he should be but he won't. Obama looks that much smarter when compared to Biden.

Biden makes Obama look like the smartest person on earth