By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ceramic White PS3

twesterm said:
I love the white PS3, I hate the white controller. Doesn't really matter though considering it doesn't have BC and I'll never touch it.
 i was thinking the white controller looks sweet, the black just looks so plain... also, i think the ps3 looks allot better in black 

Around the Network

Okay so black 40GB in Europe White 40GB in Japan think there'll be a Silver 40GB in America? Cause even then with no B.C. it makes it a tough choice for me... I already went the 60GB I reallyyyyy want a silver one but I really want the B.C....

TheJon said:
twesterm said:
I love the white PS3, I hate the white controller. Doesn't really matter though considering it doesn't have BC and I'll never touch it.
i was thinking the white controller looks sweet, the black just looks so plain... also, i think the ps3 looks allot better in black

Heh, complete opposites.  I don't know, I just don't like the huge contrast between the white controller and the black buttons.  the 360 and Wii controllers are nice because they use lighter colored buttons but the PS3 controller is just too much for me.

twesterm said:
TheJon said:
twesterm said:

Heh, complete opposites. I don't know, I just don't like the huge contrast between the white controller and the black buttons. the 360 and Wii controllers are nice because they use lighter colored buttons but the PS3 controller is just too much for me.

I agree.

There is too much contrast with the controller/buttons but the white PS3 looks very cool.

Can't wait to see how this thing sells. 

For some reason the PS3 reminds me of white chocolate.. random, i know.. i think i like the look of the black one better though

I'm indifferent about the controller

Around the Network

COFIRMED

Silver 40GB Ps3 in America

thats the only colour left

+

I prefer the black mode.

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Ooooooo, I like the white. One good thing I'll get out of waiting to get a PS3. ::grin::

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I like the black more. :) I only like white for something petite (wii, NDSL, PSP, ipod, etc). Big and bulky, I'd stick with black.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Now thats a beauty ... seriously , one of the sexiest things that I had sen this year :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Andir said:

Sony Computer Entertainemento (Japanese-English for Entertainment) has officially announced that the New PS3 CECHH00 Series, which is roughly a PS3 with HDMI, and 60GB version which loses 20GB of storage will be sold in Japan for 39980 Yen (243 euro), from 11/11 onward…

hmmm a ps3 in japan is now less expensive than a wii in europe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.