By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ceramic White PS3

kirby007 said:
Andir said:

Sony Computer Entertainemento (Japanese-English for Entertainment) has officially announced that the New PS3 CECHH00 Series, which is roughly a PS3 with HDMI, and 60GB version which loses 20GB of storage will be sold in Japan for 39980 Yen (243 euro), from 11/11 onward…

hmmm a ps3 in japan is now less expensive than a wii in europe

In fact that is same price than PS2 launch price in japan.

Around the Network

I like the color, reminds me of the Wii. But I agree with Rol, the contrast of the controller's shell with it's buttons is a bit too much.

But it looks better than black anyway.

kirby007 said:
Andir said:

Sony Computer Entertainemento (Japanese-English for Entertainment) has officially announced that the New PS3 CECHH00 Series, which is roughly a PS3 with HDMI, and 60GB version which loses 20GB of storage will be sold in Japan for 39980 Yen (243 euro), from 11/11 onward…

Still a long way behind the Wii in NA though.

fazz said:

I like the color, reminds me of the Wii. But I agree with Rol, the contrast of the controller's shell with it's buttons is a bit too much.

Rol?  

Looks nice. Low price too.

Words Of Wisdom said:
kirby007 said:
Andir said:

Still a long way behind the Wii in NA though.

fazz said:

Rol?

Think he might of meant me.  >_>

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Think he might of meant me. >_>

I know he did.  Even so, you're both so different.  I mean... Rol has pants.

Ah, yeah, sorry. I mean twesterm. Blame your avatars :P

i dont know i thought they would have kept black for Japan, black is more slimming :P