By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Wii Now....What are some good Games I could start out with.

ShadowSoldier said:
J-Favs said:
Try Animal Crossing if you get BORED like I did because it can be quite addictive if you've never played it.

Im a Core gamer. And from Twroo's list I got this

No More Heroes

SMG

The Legend of Zelda TP

Metroid Trilogy

Buys for tmrw 

you won't be able to get metriod prime trilogy tommarrow, since it's not out yet >.<

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
J-Favs said:
Try Animal Crossing if you get BORED like I did because it can be quite addictive if you've never played it.

No More Heroes

SMG

The Legend of Zelda TP

Metroid Trilogy

Buys for tmrw 

Does it matter that your a core gamer? Since I am yet I love AC to death...

Former something....

vonboysp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
J-Favs said:

No More Heroes

SMG

The Legend of Zelda TP

Metroid Trilogy

Buys for tmrw 

you won't be able to get metriod prime trilogy tommarrow, since it's not out yet >.<

Which conveniently opens a gap for a certain regal tale...

noname2200 said:
vonboysp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
J-Favs said:

No More Heroes

SMG

The Legend of Zelda TP

Metroid Trilogy

Buys for tmrw 

Which conveniently opens a gap for a certain regal tale...

oh, you sly, sly %&*$%&*, you :)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

The Conduit
MadWorld
Wii sports resort
Mario Kart wii
SMG
Little King Story
Metroid prime trilogy
NMH

games that haven't been mentioned:

De blob
Zack and Wiki

Around the Network

monster lab
endless ocean
elebits

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

You guy's are willingly participating in market research?

First "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"
Second "Super Smash Brothers: Brawl"
Third "The Conduit"
Fourth "Okami"
Fifth "Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition"

I'm surprised no one recommended Mega Man 9!

Amazon has several Wii games on sale for around $10 (with a $3.99 shipping cost)

Definitely buy Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition $ No More Heroes. I heard Tenchu: Shadow Assassin's was OK as well.
Bully: Scholarship Edition received favorable feedback. Madworld is near $20, but it is a short game. Sonic and the Secret Rings is a toss up, but it is only like $5 without shipping.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a must-have, and so is Mario Kart Wii.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."