By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Wii Now....What are some good Games I could start out with.

@ SaviourX Tenchu is good if you like stealth but it isnt very easy and can be made even harder! :O

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

No More Heroes
The Conduit (Great online multiplayer)
Wii Sports Resort with the motion plus
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
MadWorld

noname2200 said:
vonboysp said:
ShadowSoldier said:
J-Favs said:
Try Animal Crossing if you get BORED like I did because it can be quite addictive if you've never played it.

Im a Core gamer. And from Twroo's list I got this

No More Heroes

SMG

The Legend of Zelda TP

Metroid Trilogy

Buys for tmrw 

you won't be able to get metriod prime trilogy tommarrow, since it's not out yet >.<

Which conveniently opens a gap for a certain regal tale...

Little King's Story is your Bird is the Word.

I have to agree. Buy it NOW.

Lalalala lalalala everybody knows about the King

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I'll third Animal Crossing if you've never played it before. I had no idea of how addictive it could be. My wife loves it too. And a big plus is that it's in the $20 - $30 range because it didn't sell as well as other 1st party games.

Easily, Super Mario Galaxy.