By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Wii Now....What are some good Games I could start out with.

So I Got a Wii as a very belated Birthday present with two games. Unfortunately they weren't NMH and SMG but Don King's Boxing and NHL 2K9. So my fellow VGC member anyone have any suggestions for some good core games on the Wii?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

wii sports resort, okami, zelda tp, resident evil 4

Brawl, Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy are the must.

humm humm

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mad World
No More Heroes
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Wii Fit
Wii Play
Wii Sports: Resort
The Conduit
Call Of Duty: World At War
Battalion Wars 2
Super Paper Mario
New Play Control: Pikmin
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
and Im sure theirs tons more

No More Heroes & Okami

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

LKS, Zelda, Brawl, NMH, MPTrilogy

"Like you know"

mario kart , smash bros brawl, mario galaxy are musts

great games if you like the genre: medal of honor heroes 2, pro evolution soccer, fire emblem

Klonoa

Okami

Madworld

Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, Grand Slam Tennis, Tiger Woods 2010, Wii Sports Resort, Bully, Zelda: TP.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Check my game collection and buy everything that interests you except perhaps Deadly Creatures and Sim City (Sim City is good, but other versions are better)

Deadly Creatures is an excellent rental or cheap title though, because it is good while it lasts.... it just doesn't last much longer than 6-7 hours.