By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've Been Burgled - Laptop, 28 Games, 2 Consoles.....

I think we've all learned our lesson: wrap all of our goods in copious amounts of wiring.

Cheaper than an alarm system.

Around the Network

Whenever I leave my house for more than a day, I take all of my shit over to my Mom's house and leave it in a spare room.

I don't trust my neighbors.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Luckily are of my electronics are in different rooms. Xbox in my room, Wii in my sisters, PS3(and 2) in the living room.

Plus We have a gun hidden in each room as well

dsister44 said:

But then what if the burglar finds the gun?

Words Of Wisdom said:
dsister44 said:

I said guns, not ammo.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
dsister44 said:

I leave broken guns that will backfire the second they are fired- it's the perfect defense mechanism. Burglar thinks he finds a good firearm- then boom- it explodes and shrapnel is bone deep in his wrist ;o

Don't worry about The Conduit, it's not even worth playing.

OT: Do you still have any other game systems? I noticed your sig said something about Pikmin. Do you have your GameCube and it's games still?

Damn sorry for your loss ...but like you say least everyone safe. Insurance should cover everything so you should be playing again in no time.

I've always wondered if extra value should be put on Game Saves, since they are a physical manifestation of our labor, which the economy says has value.

Also: you have my condolences.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

*Looks at profile*

You are from England and got burgled?????

*Shivers*