By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why so many hater's. If your a true games fan its about the games and not

Its not so much the company or console they hate its the set of fanboys that come attached to it.

Around the Network

@CGI 

It also kills my wallet.

I personally enjoyed needing only a PS1 and PS2. I had an N64 before my PS1 but after that I never had to look back, all my JRPG titles were in 1 spot.

If one console this gen could house all the JRPGs I need I would sell off my other two in a heartbeat. Hoping it would be the PS3 though because of the BC for my PS1 and 2 JRPG titles.

@Seece

Why give a damn about fanboys when you don't buy these consoles to chit chat? You buy them to play games.

Ignore that. I just completely read your post wrong.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I like all the consoles for what certain things they do but the PS3 have what I like the most.

Tell that to Shia Lebouf

Yeah but what can you do? Fanboys will be fanboys,Fanboys can be found anywhere really,Not just Video games forums.

Around the Network
Berstuck said:

the consoles. A true games fan shouldn't knock a console just coz the don't have it.

This generation is very polarizing, and spending 400 dollars on a console leads to elitism and cognitive dissonance, which in turn leads to backlash. IMHO.

I think it's a fun time to be a message forum goer.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Red4ADevil said:
Tell that to Shia Lebouf

Ha, too true.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Berstuck said:

the consoles. A true games fan shouldn't knock a console just coz the don't have it.

This generation is very polarizing, and spending 400 dollars on a console leads to elitism and cognitive dissonance, which in turn leads to backlash. IMHO.

I remember the days of the commodore Vs Spectrum and its not changed a bit since then.

Berstuck said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Berstuck said:

I remember the days of the commodore Vs Spectrum and its not changed a bit since then.

lol.

The bad old days. The all or nothing days. With a dull gray hell spanning the moments when she was mine.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

welcome to vgchartz