By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GOONL!NE: Congratulations, Activision, You've Scared Everyone Off.

Plus Mafia II is targeted for Q1 2010, and so is MAG.

Around the Network

If your going to include Left4Dead on that list then surley you have o include Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, theres potential for 5 million sales just there.

^ Do you know the release dates? I think the database is completely out of whack TBH.

Tease.

FootballFan said:
If your going to include Left4Dead on that list then surley you have o include Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, theres potential for 5 million sales just there.

Sports games don't count (except racing). They shouldn't be included in these game lineups because everyone knows sports games come out with a new version every damn Fall. Also sports games like football, baseball, NBA, hockey have a totally different audience buying them, they're not competing much with other genres.

Slimebeast said:

I love that many seem to take it as a fact that MAG is coming 2010, when Sony have said nothing but Fall 09

Around the Network

I'm not getting modern warfare 2 at the RRP, even with the extreme exodus, there are still plenty of shooters to this holiday to keep me busy. Until I see a cheaper PC version floating around Activision isn't getting my money.

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:

I love that many seem to take it as a fact that MAG is coming 2010, when Sony have said nothing but Fall 09

Do you really believe it will come out 2009? Want to bet? 1 month sig control.

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:

Mag is probably the title I respect the most out of Sony's 2009 lineup. TBH, I want it to go to 2010 because my heart tells me that they cannot possibly make such a difficult to get right game hit right on time and still make the game as good as its potential. ;_;

Tease.

256 soldier online battles = awesome.

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:

Do you really believe it will come out 2009? Want to bet? 1 month sig control.

I think it should be in a 2009 list until Sony say otherwise, I don't really want to bet
@ squilliam, they are the guys who made SOCOM, so they definitely know what they are doing when it comes to online games (not Confrontation), but either way, I don't really care for it