By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crossplaying, how many guys can actually pull it off?

ph4nt said:
Wow, kinda scary. But hey if that's what they want to do.

The weird and funny thing about our society is that many people finds it disgusting if guys dresses up as a girl even if they can pull it off and not look like a tranny. But its nothing unusual when girls dress up as guys.

Around the Network
gabrielj81 said:
ph4nt said:

The weird and funny thing about our society is that many people finds it disgusting if guys dresses up as a girl even if they can pull it off and not look like a tranny. But its nothing unusual when girls dress up as guys.

I've actually recently been trying to break free of most of what society has sort of programmed in me, but I don't think my dislike for effeminacy (I think?) will be leaving me any time soon. It has probably dug in too deep...

As for guys not being "allowed" to dress up as girls, it's just like that... guys aren't "supposed" to be girly (aka "weak"). Girls have their own disadvantages though, like being branded sluts if they're too sexually open or whatever. (Wait, what am I talking about here?)

Anyway, the pics are interesting, throw more up if you got any~

I'd definitly be fooled to believe he was really a girl, he did a cool job of execution!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

This guy is very good!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That's one cute guy

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
c0rd said:
gabrielj81 said:
ph4nt said:

I've actually recently been trying to break free of most of what society has sort of programmed in me, but I don't think my dislike for effeminacy (I think?) will be leaving me any time soon. It has probably dug in too deep...

As for guys not being "allowed" to dress up as girls, it's just like that... guys aren't "supposed" to be girly (aka "weak"). Girls have their own disadvantages though, like being branded sluts if they're too sexually open or whatever. (Wait, what am I talking about here?)

Anyway, the pics are interesting, throw more up if you got any~

Yeah, there's a great deal of sexism and such still evident when people start doing stuff outside the norm. And of course anyone who's ever seen a gaming message board or played on XBL, knows, that no matter how much support gay marriage gets in polls and such, a large portion of society is disgustingly and viruently homophobic. Just look at how many people claimed that Raiden was "gay" because his features are somewhat more feminine than Snake's. TBH, I think it's sort of a gut reaction many people have when they are slightly turned on by a guy, no matter how hot he is.

Hehe, I wonder if I could pull off anything like that. My face slightly femininish, and my hands are certainly quite dainty. Most girls I've seen have much manlier hands than I. Hehe. (Ignore the Hulk Hogan avatar, lol.)

Holy fuck, that's not a girl?!

Crazy things go on in China. I mean, my god.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Holy fuck, that's not a girl?!

Crazy things go on in China. I mean, my god.

I don't think its that crazy. On the contrary, they might find our western extreme ideals of male-hyper-machismo to be rather crazy too. And its not just China, cosplaying and crossplaying after all originated in Japan.

In East Asian, androgyneous looking "pretty"-guys (relatively more common there anyway probably due to sexual selection) are more popular than the big, macho, square-jawed and hairy looking ones. Just look at their pop idols, or the more popular male actors in Korean and Taiwanese dramas.

If that was a girl I'd tap that.

indodude said:
If that was a girl I'd tap that.

Why must sex always have to come into the discussion?