By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crossplaying, how many guys can actually pull it off?

EDIT: ignore this post

Around the Network

thats disgusting. cross dressers are so gross

The one as Tifa is totally awsome!!

I think it's the best looking cosplay/crossplay I've ever seen.

@zaMy: why?

This should help the people who eyes hurt...Kinda Like sexual Visine...

This should help ease those funny feeling your having...

For those of you with severe syntoms...there is no cure....this should ease the pain..

That's messed up. Why can't men act like men?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Im going to post my original comment.

OH MY GOD IT"S BRIDGET ALL OVER AGAIN

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Strategyking92 said:

Why is it ok for females to dress up as men but not the other way round? Its just cosplay, and in good fun. Besides, the two guys which I've posted pulled it off very nicely anyway.

In today's world I believe it is easier to be female, one reason being that women are allowed more freedom of expression. At worst I've gotten some friendly teasing about not being feminine or stylish enough. A guy can get some serious bullying for being too "feminine." Men usually discouraged from appearing too emotional, since it can be considered a sign of weakness of character or intellect. The only emotions guys are allowed to express is anger. And I think that society is somewhat more tolerant of female homosexuality than male homosexuality. That isn't to say females aren't targeted for hate too, but I think it is less severe.
Why must guys in our society be expected to follow so strictly to such a narrow code of western hyper-machismo behavior, and be obligued to act like aggressive hairy-macho-cavemen just to fit in. In contrary, androgynous looking guys like Miyavi, Li Joon Ki, Aaron Yan, etc are popular with girls in modern East Asia and preferd to big chunky square-jawed joe-six-packs.

While a guy naturally born with a natural youthful pretty-boy look would be harshy or even violently harrased by other insecure macho-heads, and being labeled as gay even though he is not attracted to other men. On the other hand, women (generally speaking) are more tolerated to be allowed to dress whichever way they want and act whatever way they like (sports and whatever).

Strategyking92 said:

While I find it bizzare myself, why should men act how you want them, its none of your damn business how they dress.

Wow I was fooled very good job that guy did! I only feel messed up after Zizzla posted that guy as Winrey pic...>_>

Former something....

*strange feelings of confusion*