By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Conduit weekly league

Dunno about results and such... as for IM... anyone can make a room in it so if you do that at 10 to 10 then those of us who have it can use it.

Around the Network

I'll give it a try then

So there will be a game at 10:00pm GMT Sunday? I will try to make it if I am home and if I am on someone's Friend's list. Is there a list of people who have confirmed they will be playing? Who is hosting?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Game on!

TWRoO to host?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I be there at around 4:55 pm and around here to at the same time.Hope this goes well.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

For those of you coming tonight... If anyone who hasn't yet got "L.Lion" on their Conduit roster yet could post their Conduit name, and code here then I can make sure I delete the right ones.

So if you haven't add me yet, or you have but my code remains as a code on your roster, then post your details here.

TWRoO, my code is 2622-0377-6629.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Hey bud.

I'm hoping we will finally connect tonight!

My FC is 2235 5258 5892

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I might be a bit late tonight (23h00 maximum)... hope your still on and the game lets me enter.

Ok. I'm here.

Gonna play Broken Sword for an hour or so.

Baz.

Yes.