By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Conduit weekly league

Next time is Sunday 25th October at the usual time of 9pm to 11pm GMT (see below to work out time conversion), drop in when you want if you have ExBlackmans Conduit code.

I am hosting on Sunday 25th, so the following instructions apply to me instead of Exblackman (I am TWRoO or L_Lion on The Conduit)

Anyone wishing to join us who hasn't already got a confirmed code swap with ExBlackman who is hosting (in your The Conduit roster you should have someone named "Powerman"), please be online on VGChartz AND on The Conduit in order to make sure
we connect properly.
Be online and in this thread
10 minutes before 9pm GMT and we can make sure everything works.

(Original Post)
Here we have a thread for organising sessions of The Conduit between VGChartz members, it would be best if there is a regular day and time, for which I propose between 10pm and 12pm GMT on Sundays as a "drop in" so that anyone can join or quit when they wish depending on how much time they have.

9pm-11pm in the UK
10pm-12am Central Europe
4pm-6pm Eastern Standard Time
1pm-3pm Pacific Standard Time

I will host one tomorrow, if you have already added your code to this website using the game page...
(Instructions here: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2430428 )
... Then I have already added you to my roster, otherwise PM me.

Anyone have any thoughts on what modes we should play? I personally prefer the team play myself as I find free-for-all rather hectic with 12 people, but I will do a team objective or free-for-all if anyone wants it.

I also propose a ban on voting for explosive weapon set as there is enough of them online already, but only if enough people feel the same way as me.

Around the Network

no one?

I'm in. Timing sounds okay.

Teams are fine with me (okay with free for all too), and don't care about explosive set for if it's banned I won't miss it.

Thanks for organizing btw.

^Do I have your code?

I believe you sent me a cde request, which I accepted, but overwrote that file.... so I sent you a request on the new one.

I'm in! I'm down for team reaper or objectives. I feel you on the ban ofr the explosive set, it's the most popular one on random matches...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

Interesting. I should sign up. Still haven't played the game yet though even though I've had it 2 weeks now. Maybe I will take part next week. Can't be bothered for tomorrow.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

count me in, i am ok with any game mode, lets just mix it up

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I think i can make it.

I'll join despite the fact that I still somewhat suck at the online. Theress only one thing I ask is that no one chooses the deatomizer weapon as the starting weapon (fucking useless) and I personally find explosive weapons quite fun.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Deatomizer...useless? I get a good chunk of my kills with that weapon. That and the shotgun. Im fine with just about every weapon set (even explosive) except Human. The automatic gun is useless.