By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - King Of Fighters IGN review "Go buy BlazBlue instead"

i was waiting for this to be reviewed so i can decide if i want it or blazblue.

BlazBlue here i come!

Around the Network

Why does Europe get this shitty game and no BlazBlue? >_>

--OkeyDokey-- said:

it didn't release there? news to me.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Import the PS3 version. It's region free, like all other PS3 games.

Otherwise, wait until ... October?

Garamond said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Is it confirmed for October? I don't want to import. Not 100% sure I'll like it, but I really want to give it a go.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Garamond said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Is it confirmed for October? I don't want to import. Not 100% sure I'll like it, but I really want to give it a go.

No confirmation, I just know play.com has it listed as an October release. No word from Aksys if/when it'll get a PAL release so importing is probably the safest option if you want the game. If you can see it at a decent price it's probably worth a pick-up if you're a fan of 2D fighters.

Arksys does not publish in Pal region, you'll have to wait for a publisher to pick it up. Can happen anytime or even (unlikely) never.

I'd recommend an import if you're interest in 2D fighter, or prepare for a long wait.

Hmpf, no Mai no buy...Don't know much about BlazBlue but it seems interesting and I might give it a shot...or I'll wait for the Tales of fighting game to come :)

That's harsh recommending a competitor within the review. I bet someone from SNK contacts IGN complaining about it...lolz

Well I'm still looking forward to playing it. The smaller roster my only real complaint.