By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Most Recent Gaming Purchase Regrets?

Bought a PS3 on release day. Played Reistance fall of man ONE (1) time, watched blazing saddles on it and then it sat there. Doing absolutely nothing. For 5 months. THen I sold it for 400. What a gigantic waste of my time, space on my entertainment center, and 250 bucks.

Wii60 owns and that's all anyone needs

Around the Network
ertyu said:
Bought a PS3 on release day. Played Reistance fall of man ONE (1) time, watched blazing saddles on it and then it sat there. Doing absolutely nothing. For 5 months. THen I sold it for 400. What a gigantic waste of my time, space on my entertainment center, and 250 bucks.

So you are saying it was worth it after all ???

BTW: Welcome to VGChartz and congratulations on marrying the pretty lady who is your avatar. Oh and in what state can you marry an avatar ??? 

Blazing Saddles is so awesome. Sorry that has nothing to do with this topic but man that movie is great in every way.

roadkillers said:
Warhawk. I just cant play online games. Was a great game for 3 hours then I just never played it.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but to me Warhawk is the only game that I can sit down and loose track of time to. You should force yourself to play it one more time.  Sometimes it can be hard to get a game connection that lasts, but once you do- the game is a blast.

Capturte the flag is so much fun.  One of the most fun games in years IMO 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

El Duderino said:
ertyu said:

So you are saying it was worth it after all ???

BTW: Welcome to VGChartz and congratulations on marrying the pretty lady who is your avatar. Oh and in what state can you marry an avatar ???

Haha, I may need to reword that then, and thanks =P

Yes, blazing saddles is an amazing movie but no, I am saying that I couold've probably invested the $200 + tax I lost into something more... better. Such as the Big Lebowski, which if it was in blu-ray format, would have been another movie I watched on my PS3.

Wii60 owns and that's all anyone needs

Around the Network

my nintendo stock...
jk
(best purchase EVAR)

yoshi touch and go...but my friend loved it to death, go figure.

far cry vengeance for wii

Nothing really right now...Orange Box was the best gaming purchase made in quite some time!

I did buy Company of Heroes shortly afterward, though, and that was a bit of a mistake. Perfect game, but I've played about an hour at most after owning it for more than 2 weeks. Just too absorbed with other games like TF2 and Zelda: PH to play it right now...but I'll get into it later I'm sure.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Seriously you should give Company of Heroes more playing time. The single player experience is one of the best you will have with an RTS.

Incantation , a Titus platform game for Snes

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I bought Scurge Hive, for DS because I beat Advance Wars 2 about a million times, but after I didn't have any fun, I put back in AW2 and played it more. But it was only Ten dollars, and I might play it again. maybe.