By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Most Recent Gaming Purchase Regrets?

Donkey Kong Country 2 from VC (i know it's gr8 but it well hard and unforgiving) and Sega Mega Drive Collection (which I sold and got Sonic Mega Collection for)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Eternal Sonata, I have never been that disappointed in a game.

Don't say that grandmaster. Soriku will rip you to shreds

On-Topic:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I wanted to like that game a lot. But I absolutely despised the wolf levels. But I loved human form. The twilight part of the game ruined everything. I'm just going to wait for the next Zelda when it is only Link, no wolf.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

darthdevidem said:
GAMECUBE - It was an absolutely useless console apart from SSBM

What kind of games do you like? If your an FPS fan I would agrew ti you that it is useless, but overall the gamecube was an amzing console imo

dtewi said:
Don't say that grandmaster. Soriku will rip you to shreds

On-Topic:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I wanted to like that game a lot. But I absolutely despised the wolf levels. But I loved human form. The twilight part of the game ruined everything. I'm just going to wait for the next Zelda when it is only Link, no wolf.

I thought about TP... its npot very fun. However, there are enough goodparts to make it worth playing. I would give the game a 7.5/10, which is still alright. Also, pretty much everything other than the 1st dungeon and your home town was lifeless in the game :(

Around the Network

Sonic and the Secret Rings. They have been some other more minor disappointments, but that was the one that really stood out.

Apart from that, I have about 20 DS titles and 10 Wii titles - and don't regret any of them. Harry Potter (Wii) was a bit of a regret, but I traded it in for $40 (part of SPM) so that wasn't too bad.

To date, the Wii is easily my most "least-regretted" console. I can't believe how much time I spend on it - and I would spend a heap more, if I had more free time :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

No regrets lately, but my biggest regret of all time was Myth 3. I didn't realize that Bungie wasn't making it, and damn was it a failure to recapture the glory of the first 2 games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

andrewpeirce said:
darthdevidem said:
GAMECUBE - It was an absolutely useless console apart from SSBM

What kind of games do you like? If your an FPS fan I would agrew ti you that it is useless, but overall the gamecube was an amzing console imo

Gamecube>PS2 PS3>Wii Hyped consoles like Wii and PS2 are all show and no go. It takes them forever to build up thei large library of solid games, which is their advantage. However, they never, ever reach the quality that the other consoles bring to the table. I agree with you that the Gamecube was an amazing console with some of the best games ever made.

I regret buying Marioparty 8, it is the exact same as all the other marioparty games and I have not played it for weeks.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sim Pets for he PSP and Armored Core4 for the PS3

Damned these are crap games

31 million PS3's by end of this year