By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Most Recent Gaming Purchase Regrets?

Condemed: Criminal Origins. Man I hated that game. I returned it the same day.

Around the Network

Hmmm....not too many regrets this year--I didn't like Ninja Gaiden Sigma much--too repetitive.

I love Blue Dragon on my 360, but it's way too easy...but definitely still worth the purchase.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

Hm games i regret purchasing. There arn't many games i regret purchasing because I can see the merit in most games.

The few I regret getting.

RPG Maker 2 PS2 - These kind of games can only work on the PS2. It was cheap, but the interface and doing stuff with the controllers is just annoying.

Gothic Mars... something... something: Saw it at blockbuster, looked like it had to be a horrible game so i got it just to laugh at it. Unfortunitly the controls are the worst controls i've ever seen on a game to where i didn't even get to an enemy. (The controls are worse then portal runner! Which isn't on this list because it was a gift.)

Fighter Maker PS1(2)?- You spend like a month getting your character and his animations perfect... to play a really really crappy fighting game.

RPG Maker PS1 - I forgot i had bought this, which is why i had RPG maker 2. Same reasons as above mostly.

Yu-Gi-Oh something or another - PS1, was curious about the card game, got something that wasn't even the real card game.

Diddy Kong Racing - N64, Everyone else i know likes the game. I thought it was crap. I traded it in. Cause... well it was crap... and I got a decent amount for it. Was the only game i traded in that i didn't regret later.

Zelda on the Wii.

I dont see why people regret buying the Wii. I have a ton of fun playing many Wii games. Metroid, Zelda, Paper Mario was ok but still worth it, Trauma Center is fun, Strikers is good mindless fun, etc. The only games I regret getting are Red Steel and Rampage.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

It was very VERY nearly Elite Beat Agents, at first that game just bored the hell out of me. By some random chance I gave it like 50 tries (usually I give up on games quick smart) and on the last one finally got used to how it worked and now I quite like it.

Now that I think about it its probably Baldurs Gate 2. I bought that game for cheap after hearing that it was one of the greatest games in history. I couldnt get into it though, the story was entirely too random and you had to make huge decisions at the start of the game which I (as a person who has never played D&D) was entirely uneducated about.

Wario Woods (platformer for the Gamecube)

Billy Hatcher and the Giant egg (Gamecube)

Zoo Tycoon DS for NDS

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

hmm.... thinking... probably tough one... Civilization 4 as I could have downloaded it for free. (

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

king's knight on nes, hate that game.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X