By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Magna Carta 2 JPN Demo! Out Now!

Ugh. I wish I could read Japanese. The demo pretty much doesn't work for me BECAUSE everything is in Japanese :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Ugh. I wish I could read Japanese. The demo pretty much doesn't work for me BECAUSE everything is in Japanese :/

How is the visuals, combat system and music?

g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

I didn't pay attention to the music, I'll go back and do that.

Visuals look fine, could be more detailed, but as far as JRPGs go they are up there.

I couldn't figure out the combat system because I couldn't understand the tutorial >_>

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I'll have to wait till it gets released before I play it it seems...

g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

The visuals are ok,it pretty much shares that unreal 3 look lost oddyssey had.The depth of field is horrible ,it just really bad gaussian blur and of top of that the whole screen is pretty blurred(could be do the bloom though).The batle system is pretty fun till I realized I dont know how to finish of the practice monster due to it being in japanese.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Around the Network

Have any of you even played MC1

Tempted to give it a download but seeing how this game probably won't reach the UK untill mid-end of 2010 because Namco Bandai are complete fucks I might not even bother.

downloading now... nearly 900mb..

kowenicki said:
is getting overseas accounts the same as on PSN... just need a fake foreign address? how does it work on LIVE, never tried.

try this link... I can't remember how I did mine cause I did really early in 2008

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/05/how-to-get-access-to-japans-resident-evil-5-demo/

I think you need to set up MS passport/hotmail a/c with a japanese address

For everyone that is having trouble and is stuck in the tutorial at the begining try this out...

The tutorial is a little rough for non-Japanese speakers. Quick walkthrough:

-Go into the menu and manually change your leader.
-Do a chain
-Do a chain break a bunch of times until you're sent to a new area.

Then you just fight baddies until you get to the boss and you're done.

Once the tutorial is over the girl joins your party also. She seems to be a white mage since her powers I've seen are heal oriented so far.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad