By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Magna Carta 2 JPN Demo! Out Now!

LordMatrix said:
For everyone that is having trouble and is stuck in the tutorial at the begining try this out...

The tutorial is a little rough for non-Japanese speakers. Quick walkthrough:

-Go into the menu and manually change your leader.
-Do a chain
-Do a chain break a bunch of times until you're sent to a new area.

Then you just fight baddies until you get to the boss and you're done.

Once the tutorial is over the girl joins your party also. She seems to be a white mage since her powers I've seen are heal oriented so far.

Thanks,Ill give it a try later on today.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Around the Network
g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

Ugh. I wish I could read Japanese. The demo pretty much doesn't work for me BECAUSE everything is in Japanese :/

the training is hella confusing.. but I've managed to get past it and doing regular battles.. some of the stuff is simply just switching the leader etc..

EDIT

ah I was beaten to it :P

some screenies too:  graphics are ok.. they look poor in some places..but overall I can't find a reason why they would use Unreal III engine.. even though they are using it better than Square Enix did..

piggychan said:
g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

Ugh. I wish I could read Japanese. The demo pretty much doesn't work for me BECAUSE everything is in Japanese :/

the training is hella confusing.. but I've managed to get past it and doing regular battles.. some of the stuff is simply just switching the leader etc..

EDIT

ah I was beaten to it :P

some screenies too:  graphics are ok.. they look poor in some places..but overall I can't find a reason why they would use Unreal III engine.. even though they are using it better than Square Enix did..

Because using UE3 is cheaper than making a new engine from scrap.

Cool. Time To Download. I Hope The Chicks Are Hot As We Were Led To Believe.