By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just played my first few hours of Wii Sports Resort...

Mr Khan said:

How are you all getting it so early?

Hmm it's released here in Europe today.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

If you are including me in  your question ... I live in Japan, where it was released last month.

disolitude said:

Does this game only work with Wii-motion plus? Im thinking of renting it...

Yes, it requires Wii-motion plus. Do you think rental shops would provide an attachment with each copy of the game rented? There are no game rentals in Japan, so no precedent from over here.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

ramuji said:
Mr Khan said:

If you are including me in  your question ... I live in Japan, where it was released last month.

disolitude said:

Yes, it requires Wii-motion plus. Do you think rental shops would provide an attachment with each copy of the game rented? There are no game rentals in Japan, so no precedent from over here.

No idea. I guess they have to...otherwise no one wants to rent a game that doesn't work. I guess ill buy it...Wii motion plus is good for toher games so I may as well get that over with.

Glad you like it!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

disolitude said:
ramuji said:
disolitude said:

No idea. I guess they have to...otherwise no one wants to rent a game that doesn't work. I guess ill buy it...Wii motion plus is good for toher games so I may as well get that over with.

I guess I worded that poorly. Yeah, I think they would definitely have to provide an attachment with each rental if they rented the game. My question should have been, would that be enough of a logistical hassle and up-front expense for rental shops to forgo renting WSR?

ramuji
www.ramuji.com

Around the Network

@ ramuji

I see. No I don't think that would stop them form renting the game. They rent rockband with drums and guitars...I don't see why they wouldn't rent the wii motion plus accoessory in a slightly bigger case.

disolitude said:
@ ramuji

I see. No I don't think that would stop them form renting the game. They rent rockband with drums and guitars...I don't see why they wouldn't rent the wii motion plus accoessory in a slightly bigger case.

Oh. Didn't know that. Well, then, I guess that answers my question.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com

Mr Khan said:

Came out in Europe today I think. In the States, there are some Kiosk for the game. I got to play some when reserving at Gamestop.