By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How overrun is this site with Sony fanboys?

Trollinator said:
These Sony fanbois that are trying to redefine the term "bigger" in relation to the entertainment industry are making me lulz.

Bigger does not, never has, and never will mean better. It means it made more money.

The BIGGEST movie of all time is Titanic. Is it the best movie of all time? Not a chance, but it is the highest grossing film ever created and thus is commonly referred to as the biggest blockbuster of all time.

Seriously, what kind of discombobulated blundertard uses the word "bigger" to mean of a higher quality? Absolutely nobody. You bumbling dunces are just back-peddaling because I called you out on your stupidity. Lulz.

Biggest is always used in regards to sales in entertainment. End of.

You are WRONG. The BIGGEST (based on your definition) movie of all time is Gone with the Wind.

Around the Network

It depends entirely on your definition of biggest. Nobody is stupid enough to think Uncharted 2 will outsell Modern Warfare 2. I voted MW2. Why is your definition of biggest suddenly the definitive defition, Mr. not-even-at-10-posts-has-troll-in-his-name-and-is-on-the-way-to-a-ban-right-now?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ive noticed quite a few. The majority of fanboys on VGC are Sony, then youve got Wii/Nintendo fanboys, and the minority is M$. Whenever an event occurs to bash Wii, Sony and MS fans unite factions, makeing it appears as though there are a lot more Wii haters than there really is.

Voltaire said:
Ive noticed quite a few. The majority of fanboys on VGC are Sony, then youve got Wii/Nintendo fanboys, and the minority is M$. Whenever an event occurs to bash Wii, Sony and MS fans unite factions, makeing it appears as though there are a lot more Wii haters than there really is.

No, the majority of members are undoubtedly Nintendo fans. People seem to take the poll as some indication of something. It's not. Polls never have been an indicator of anything.

Sony fans aren't far behind, in terms of numbers. But Sony fans are the loudest, which leads people to think we are the most common. Nintendo fans spam more, though. Just look at Soriku

Then in last, far behind the other two, we have the Microsoft fans, who for some reason feel the entire world is against them. They often make threads complaining about the number of Sony fans for ridiculous reasons like "UNCHARTED 2 WON A POLL!", and they are almost as loud with their small number as the other two types of fans. That's why there are rarely imbalanced debates on VGC.

And it says a lot about the "Sony biased mods" on VGC that this thread isn't locked yet, doesn't it?

Voltaire said:

You make it seem as if HD fanboys band together to rise against the wii... lulz...

At anyrate on Topic... lulz, really man... honestly.....

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Voltaire said:

You make it seem as if HD fanboys band together to rise against the wii... lulz...

At anyrate on Topic... lulz, really man... honestly.....

United we stand, divided we fall. Divided, the Wii is owning both of the HD consoles, but together, the HD consoles are still ahead

Sony and MS fanboys can agrue over sales, best FPS series, online networks, etc. but what most ravid fanboys will agree on is how Wii "is destroying gaming", or how "X Wii game flopped" because it doesnt fit into tradutional sales patterns.

@mario64

I don't ever engage with trolls but your hilarious. Please tell me how do you define best games? Is it using metacritic which shows the 360 having a far greater number of games at 80 and above?

oh but i forgot metacritic and apparently any review site that doesn't give a Ps3 exclusive above a 90 is biased and out to get sony. Oh wait I know its in your lala land where every single ps3 exclusive is made of pure gold and every one walks around jacking off to their ps3's. Your pathetic and the sooner you get permabanned the better for this site. And that goes to any troll for any system.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I voted for Uncharted 2 because I believe it will be the best game, not because it will have the best sales. Sales doesn't equal quality. That's something CoD does perfect. ^^

most gaming sites have a mayority of PS3 fanboys

now U2 surely wont be as big as MW2 or ODST, but apparently many voted according to which they think will be better, so that's just opinion, AC2 for me btw