By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How overrun is this site with Sony fanboys?

I couldn't help but notice the poll of the week.  Apparently 28% of people that voted are so intellectually deficient that they believe Uncharted 2 will be bigger than Modern Warfare 2 and Halo ODST. Seriously? If these people aren't actually quazi-retarded flipper babies (which I'm assuming they aren't since they can remember a login and password) then they must be blinded by a severe case of Sony Fanboyism. Personally, I'd rather be a flipper kid.

Uncharted 2 won't sell half as many copies as either Halo ODST or MW2. Such a notion is positively lulz worthy. Lulz.

Bigger implies "sales". When it comes to sales Uncharted isn't even in the same league as Halo or CoD.  Silly fanbois.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 will be BETTER than Modern Warfare 2 and Halo ODST.

That's all that matters to me.

I think you are looking too deep into sales, I'm sure Halo and COD are both going to dust U2 in terms of sales, but that wont make them necessarily better games than U2, besides a lot of 360 fans are probably looking forward more to COD than Halo, which could be the reason why U2 got more votes than Halo. Having COD and Halo on the same poll might have split the 360 votes in COD and U2's favor..

It's just a poll. But there's indeed no way that Uncharted 2 will be bigger (in terms of sales) than MW2. But what really means "bigger"?

Bigger could also mean actually data.

In which case I'm pretty sure Uncharted 2 will be MUCH BIGGER than MW2 and ODST. U2 is rumored to take up almost the entire BluRay disc so it's going to be more than double the size of those games.

Around the Network

Did you see the previous polls?

39,50% of people think Sony will win E3.
42,29% think Sony won E3. (Yeah really, thats not a joke!)

30.30% hate the Wii

Of course there is a LOT of Sony fanboys (and Wii haters) here on VGC.

Its not. The polls dont reflect the site in general

I see you are living up to your name.

I agree with Uncharted bit though. I was going to make a thread about it myself.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

tHIS SITE AND may others are infested with sony fanboys. In fact, several mods brazenly are bias in favor of sony.

Ironic that the console in last place, with the lowest amount of sales, and the lowest amount of games ranked 80 and above by metacritic, has the most vocal fans.

Then again, there aren't as many games available for the ps3 so maybe they go to forums for entertainment instead of gaming.

Taz! said:
Its not. The polls dont reflect the site in general

LMFAO.... ya right...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o