By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was your latest Wii Purchase?

NIghts Into Dreams for $7.98! I actually want to buy Little Kings Story, and the new RE, but no cash yet.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

the conduit.

WSR

Ours was Mad World... the next one will probably be Cursed Mountain but that doesn't come out for another month.

Super Paper Mario

Around the Network

Little King's Story yesterday and loving it. Taking a break now since i died.

"Like you know"

The Conduit. And a couple cheap WW shovelware games. Getting LKS and MPTrilogy next month.

amp316 said:
The Conduit. Too bad it bombed.

you're pretty dam adamant aren't you??

The Conduit on release day

Overlord Wii on release day

Wii Sorts Resort onn release day (today).

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Zack and Wiki about a month ago.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)