By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 > 360 > Wii CONFIRMED!!!

This logic is full proof. Wii are doomed!

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

I see another butthurt fanboy whos taking this shit too seriously....

But.... I thought Gamestop was the devil... or was that Microsoft???

I'm confuzzled...

4 ≈ One

Haha thats funny

Long Live SHIO!

Sardauk said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

PS fanboys shop GameStop confirmed?

No, it just means that those who bought the ps3 knew what they were getting beforehand which would actually make them the smarter ones in a way.

In what way exactly ? They know the difference between black and white ? It probably helps when you want to avoid the two white consoles...

If you "do your research" before purchasing something, chances are that you'll get what you expected. This favors things that are more expensive that no one buys based on gut feelings. People rarely spend $400-$600 on something without making sure they really want/need one. This is why the ps3 would lead in satisfaction ratings.

$200 is a lot easier to churn out if "your friends all have one" or $250 if "that's what everyone is getting so might as well follow the crowd".

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

No, it just means that those who bought the ps3 knew what they were getting beforehand which would actually make them the smarter ones in a way.

Or it could be a guilt factor of having bought a console thats so expensive they had to rate it high or live with the shame of knowing they just blew double the money they needed to play the majority of games with the same experience or worse.

I'd have to disagree with you. IMO, people tend to be more "honest" on the internet where they can post annonymously.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

The console for economice hradships  FTW!

Pristine20 said:
slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

Or it could be a guilt factor of having bought a console thats so expensive they had to rate it high or live with the shame of knowing they just blew double the money they needed to play the majority of games with the same experience or worse.

I'd have to disagree with you. IMO, people tend to be more "honest" on the internet where they can post annonymously.

It was a bullshit reason not supposed to be taken seriously, I was merely stating a piece of flawed logical reasoning in opposition of people rating the PS3 higher than others saying such crap statements.  The point is that user reviews made and given some arbitary number without them being done with comparison to the competition is hardly good statistical comparison data.

@Prophecy - Stop looking in the mirror mate.

slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

It was a bullshit reason not supposed to be taken seriously, I was merely stating a piece of flawed logical reasoning in opposition of people rating the PS3 higher than others saying such crap statements.  The point is that user reviews made and given some arbitary number without them being done with comparison to the competition is hardly good statistical comparison data.

Uhhh wat???? I dont recall pointing your name out on my reply at all so Im confused on why you getting defensive.....unless you are a butthurt fanboy which I truly belive your not....

XxXProphecyXxX said:
slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
slowmo said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

Uhhh wat???? I dont recall pointing your name out on my reply at all so Im confused on why you getting defensive.....unless you are a butthurt fanboy which I truly belive your not....

No I consider your post to have been a deliberate effort to strike the thread off topic given your agenda here has been ruined.  Your statement added nothing of value to the thread other than to be spiteful hence it got the response that was justified.  Doesn't matter who it was intended for, the fact you didn't have the bollocks to post someones name shows the qulaity of troll you truly are by insulting multiple users in this thread without risking being banned because the mods will just let you spew your trash.