By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 > 360 > Wii CONFIRMED!!!

yay! I think?

Around the Network

Gamestop reviews are the reason I put my Wii in the trash bin and got a PS3.

Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

PS fanboys shop GameStop confirmed?

No, it just means that those who bought the ps3 knew what they were getting beforehand which would actually make them the smarter ones in a way.

Or it could be a guilt factor of having bought a console thats so expensive they had to rate it high or live with the shame of knowing they just blew double the money they needed to play the majority of games with the same experience or worse.

tedsteriscool said:
Acevil said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
lol, 5 of the 9 PS3 points are for the Blu-Ray player, imo.

So it is 4/10 without Blu-ray?

And teh c3ll adds the 5 back

4/15

Galaki said:
tedsteriscool said:
Acevil said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
lol, 5 of the 9 PS3 points are for the Blu-Ray player, imo.

So it is 4/10 without Blu-ray?

And teh c3ll adds the 5 back

4/15

More like 4/150!

..Oh wait.

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

No, it just means that those who bought the ps3 knew what they were getting beforehand which would actually make them the smarter ones in a way.

In what way exactly ? They know the difference between black and white ? It probably helps when you want to avoid the two white consoles...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

In what way exactly ? They know the difference between black and white ? It probably helps when you want to avoid the two white consoles...

Which explains why the Elite pwns the competition week after week. That thing's a beast!

tedsteriscool said:
Sardauk said:
Pristine20 said:
Mr Khan said:

Which explains why the Elite pwns the competition week after week. That thing's a beast!

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Xbox 360 fanboys here not liking the fact that the playstation 3 is a better product than the xbox 360 according to gamestop THE BIGGEST GAMING STORE OF ALL.

Just lame.

WheelStriker said:
Xbox 360 fanboys here not liking the fact that the playstation 3 is a better product than the xbox 360 according to gamestop THE BIGGEST GAMING STORE OF ALL.

Just lame.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Check the shelf space sometime then you'll find out what they think is best, at the current rate the PS3 will be relegated to bargain bins by xmas if they carry on shrinking.  These last 3 years must have been terrible for such a devoted Sony follower as you've seen the fall of the Playstation brand.