By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Little King's Story 2

According to wikipedia, that game was released yesterday in NA. I should go buy it then...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

I did my part this morning, but I'm currently tied up with G-Force, which is surprisingly awesome.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

rudyrsr8 said

So, there's definitely a possibility then?

There is a possibility ...

...but really - it's up to the US gamers to play the game and support us.

I honestly don't understand this. Why is it up to us to buy it? It's up to them to market it properly to raise awareness so we buy it.

Hm, I'll get MSG4 + Little Big Planet for the same price as Little Kings Story. What should I do XD

Around the Network
wfz said:
I'll buy the games I like, you buy the games you like, and no one buy games just to support something they have no interest in. Isn't that how it used to be?

Either way I hope that for the sake of the people who enjoyed this game, there is a sequel. I will not, however, be buying this game.

Well said,i agree.

But i may buy it when the price drop.

Good, now add a damn IR pointer. That's the biggest flaw I can see in this first one (it's not just lacking IR pointing, it's sorely lacking IR pointing).

But it's an awesome game, I hope it does well enough to get a sequel, which I will buy as well. A game like this doesn't have to be a million seller to get a sequel luckily. Looking at our chartz, there is only a couple Harvest moon games that have cracked half a million, and not a single one that cracked a million and there is a bajillion harvest moon games. This is a developer who is not used to or expecting a blockbuster, merely a niche audience large enough to warrant some time spent on a sequel.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

forest-spirit said:
Hm, I'll get MSG4 + Little Big Planet for the same price as Little Kings Story. What should I do XD

buy little kings story. it's much better than little big planet, and mgs4 isn't even a game, it's basically a movie, so it doesn't count.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

if its up the the US gamers, im scared and probably then it wont happen.

Did this game get advertised anywhere?