By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Little King's Story 2

Excert from interview of Yoshiro Kimura

http://www.411mania.com/games/features/110970

Care to elaborate on that?

This game used to have a 2-player mode, but we couldn't make the QA and debug in time, so we had to take it out. And this is one of the things that I really wanted to have. But if Little King's Story does well and a lot of people get to play it and if I have a chance to make a sequel, that's definitely something I want to implement.

So, there's definitely a possibility then?

There is a possibility in everything, but really - it's up to the US gamers to play the game and support us.

-So go out and buy it everyone!

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I WANT IT!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Please do. I did my part overseas...

I was one of few Europeans to buy it.

I'm around a third of the way through, and absolutely love it. Introduce IR controls in the next game, please, if US sales are high enough to warrant a sequel. I haven't played such a charming game since Pikmin.

It almost seems desperate that "us gamers" have to go out and buy games to support the developers.... It's almost like we're a goddamn charity. =P

I'll buy the games I like, you buy the games you like, and no one buy games just to support something they have no interest in. Isn't that how it used to be?

Either way I hope that for the sake of the people who enjoyed this game, there is a sequel. I will not, however, be buying this game.

Around the Network

i was the other european to buy it. Its brilliant!!

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Do you think that 100-150k will be enough for a sequel?

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

EU reprazent :brofist:
LKS is awesome, and is a long game. Hardcore crew must get this game.

Buzzi said:
Do you think that 100-150k will be enough for a sequel?

I think that if the game ends up around 200k to 20k they will make a sequel but that number looks very unlikely to be possible.

"Like you know"

noname will have a heart attack.